UMC® is the industry leader in gearbox technology. Over CZPT 40 year history we have introduced many industry changing gearboxes such as the patented TNT gearbox, the 740, the 760, the 775 and more. We continue to define and redefine industry standards for gearbox performance, quality, features and technology. Our gearboxes are purpose built to do the job. Never over-engineered.
The CZPT ® Standard Coupler is a shock-attenuating drive connection between the gearmotor and final drive gearbox. It has been the industry standard for many years on new systems from Original Equipment CZPT rs. It is CZPT in a wide variety of sizes and configurations to fit any brand of center pivots and laterals.
The CZPT ® Standard Coupler features an alignment rod that helps keep concentric positioning under extreme loads. The added strength is ideal in heavy soils and on systems with larger-diameter tires.
Features and CZPT efits
- Proven service record of over 25 years
- Designed for extreme duty environments
- Ideal for high torque low speed conditions
- Alignment rod holds insert in place and coupler in alignment under extreme or sudden loads.
- Designed for use in extreme duty environments: heavy soils; Larger tire diameter; CZPT er torque motors; and stronger gearboxes.
- Designed to be the fusible link in the drive train to prevent failure in final drive gearbox or other hardware in problematic field conditions
- Urethane insert offers an environmentally stable material with better resistance to UV rays and chemicals
- Grooved insert option converts any coupler assembly for a towable application.
- UMC SQUEX-bolts (Square-Neck, Hex-Head) creates unique bolt anti-rotation feature that allows for CZPT er single wrench assembly in Field.
- High torque conditions capture and compress insert lobes instead of shearing them.
- Shock attenuating puck insert allows for softer starts and stops
- Ideal for high-torque, slow-speed conditions with severe back driving.
- Curved pressure pads compensate for out of line conditions
- One year limited warranty.
The CZPT ® CX Coupler is a shock-attenuating drive connection between the gearmotor and final drive gearbox. Its design reduces set up time for new center pivots and laterals. Similarly, it is the perfect compliment for towable systems due to the ability to control disengagement at the gearbox. From the service tech’s perspective, it is a must-have solution because this one coupler fits all brands of center pivots and laterals
Features and CZPT efits
Our patented, preassembled drive connection fits a 3/4″, 7/8″, and 1″ drive shafts as well as metric sizes. It features three 3/8″ SQUEX bolts for easy one wrench installation.
- Units come pre-assembled
- Saves time in the field
- Meets and exceeds the existing CZPT coupler performance
- Designed to fit all shaft sizes- standard and metric
- UM stabilised Urethane puck
- Easily converts from CZPT -Towable to Towable.
- Centering rod for maintaining alignment at peak torque.
- UMC® SQUEX- Bolts(Square Neck- Hex Head) for easy one wrench installation.
UMC is the industry leader in gearbox technology. Over 37 year history they have introduced many industry changing gearboxes such as the patented TNT gearbox, the 740, the 760, the 775 and more. CZPT continue to define and redefine industry standards for gearbox performance, quality, features and technology. CZPT gearboxes are purpose built to do the job. Never over-engineered.UMC stands behind its products and is committed to manufacturing the best products for a global market.